We serve Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard, Veterans, Family Members, Retirees of all Armed Forces.

***WALK-IN SERVICE is available Tuesday - Friday.***

Our office hours are:
Tuesday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
(We observe all Federal Holidays.)


DEERS/RAPIDS Identification Cards
For issues encountered with DEERs Operators, contact the Officer In Charge (OIC)


During identity proofing, the applicant shall be required to provide two forms of identity source documents in original form. The identity source documents shall be bound to that applicant and shall be neither expired nor cancelled. If the two identity source documents bear different names, evidence of a formal name change shall be provided. The primary identity source document shall be one of the following forms of identification:
  • U.S. Passport or a U.S. Passport Card;
  • Permanent Resident Card or an Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551);
  • Foreign passport;
  • Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766);
  • Driver's license or an ID card issued by a state or possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph;
  • U.S. Military ID card;
  • U.S. Military dependent's ID card; or
  • PIV Card.
The secondary identity source document may be from the list above, but cannot be of the same type as the primary identity source document. The secondary identity source document may also be one of the following:
  • U.S. Social Security Card issued by the Social Security Administration;
  • Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority, possession, or outlying possession of the United States bearing an official seal;
  • ID card issued by a federal, state, or local government agency or entity, provided it contains a photograph;
  • Voter's registration card;
  • U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card;
  • Certificate of U.S. Citizenship (Form N-560 or N-561);
  • Certificate of Naturalization (Form N-550 or N-570);
  • U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197);
All documents must be originals or they must be certified true copies.
All court documentation must be state or county certified stating that it has been filed and recorded in the courthouse. 
All foreign documents must be originals with an Apostille and translated in English. Please contact the Department of Foreign Ministry Affairs in the country of issuance or Google "Apostille certification & country" to obtain guidance.
When a Social Security (SS) number is required, you may use a SS Card or other official documentation showing the SS number (i.e. Tax ID form, letter from SS Office with SS number).
Driver's Licenses must have an actual date of expiration
Home : Resources : ID Cards, DEERS